8 May 2020
Going viral: Predictions for winter and a future vaccine
A one-stop source of coronavirus information for you and your patients as this rapidly evolving crisis unfolds.
In this episode:
– Clinical experiences with COVID-19
– Is it a disease of the respiratory or vascular system?
– How should we be dealing with people who have RTI symptoms in GP?
– Predictions for winter
– Thoughts about the future vaccine
– Delayed diagnosis might kill more than COVID-19
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Associate Professor Hubertus Jersmann, Senior Respiratory Physician, SA Health; Senior Consultant, Adelaide Hospital; Professor, Discipline of Medicine, University of Adelaide
Total time: 19 mins