A one-stop source of coronavirus information for you and your patients as this rapidly evolving crisis unfolds.
In this episode:
– Almost 300,000 children and young people are calling Kids Helpline each year – what about?
– Calls have increased by 40% since the lockdown. Many of them are emergencies
– Not just a crisis service! Kids can get ongoing and continuous support from the helpline
– Text-based counselling is a big trend
– Tips to improve engagement with a child
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Leo Hede, Counselling Supervisor, Kids Helpine
Total time: 20 mins