21 May 2020
Going viral – Could we have a vaccine by Christmas?
A one-stop source of coronavirus information for you and your patients as this rapidly evolving crisis unfolds.
In This Episode:
– An Australian vaccine available before Christmas?
– Why the vaccine pessimists are wrong
– We almost had the vaccine 10 years ago – what happened?
– Vaccinology and how best to prepare for SARS THREE
– Important thoughts about the second wave
Host: Dr Harry Nespolon, GP and RACGP President
Guest: Professor Nikolai Petrovsky, Director of Endocrinology; Flinders Medical Centre, Professor of Medicine at Flinders University, Vice-President and Secretary-General of the International Immunomics Society, Founder of “Vaxine”
Total time: 28 mins