13 March 2019
Don’t miss out on Rural Medicine Australia 2019 (RMA19) on the Gold Coast!
Rural Medicine Australia 2019 (RMA19) is the peak national event for rural and remote doctors of Australia. Hosted by the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) and the Rural Doctors Association of Australia (RDAA), RMA19 attracts a diverse and collaborative community of junior doctors, students, educators, academics, and medical practitioners who are passionate about generalist medicine in rural and remote communities.
RMA19 will be held on the Gold Coast, from Thursday 24 to Saturday 26 October, with a pre-conference Welcome Reception and Registrars event on Wednesday 23 October.
Early Bird sale now on
The RMA19 early bird sale is still available, so now is the perfect time to save. Don’t forget to register for your social events while you’re booking your ticket. This year the Welcome Reception has a summer beach party theme… think outdoors, Hawaiian shirts, leys, palm trees, lawn games, food stalls and drinks – plus it’s free, so what’s not to love? Register for RMA19 today.
Submit your abstract today!
The Academic Committee of RMA19 is pleased to invite authors and presenters to submit abstracts for consideration to present to over 700 delegates as part of their 2019 program. The theme for the conference is ‘Riding the Wave of Change’ and for your abstract to be considered for review, it must align with the conference streams as specified below:
- Cultural Health: Indigenous health, refugee health, cultural awareness barriers and religion
- Women in Health: women in the health workforce, treating female patients, obstetrics, termination and women’s health
- Family and Community Health: paediatrics and family health, environmental health, drug and alcohol, sexual, mental and big picture health issues
- Rural Future: the future of technology, telehealth, junior doctors, research in general practice, education and retention
- Rural First Responders: aviation and military, emergency responses and retrieval, and natural disasters
- Our Rural Doctors: business development and the workforce, administration, quality and safety and governance, doctor mental health and doctors entering new communities
If you would like to be part of this peak national event, submit your paper today. Please refer to the RMA19 guidelines and template around how to submit your abstract. Hurry! Abstract submissions will be accepted until Sunday 31 March 2019.
Pre and post conference courses on sale
Along with a jam-packed program of speakers, learning and networking events, ACRRM also run a variety of courses to really boost your skills and your PDP points. For a full list of courses currently on sale head to their website. Make sure you don’t miss out as these courses sell out quickly!
Partner with RMA19
RMA19 is a fantastic opportunity to promote your product or service to a captive audience so why not partner with us as a sponsor or an exhibitor? We have sponsorship packages to suit a range of budgets, as well as our ever-popular exhibition booths.
For a full range of packages and prices, Download the Prospectus, now available on the RMA19 website.
Please contact the ACRRM Conference Team on 1800 223 226 or [email protected] if you have any questions regarding registering or submitting your abstract.