9 October 2018
Don’t forget Melbourne’s GP Education Day next week!
Healthed, the largest provider of live GP education in the country, is holding their Melbourne GP day on Saturday October 20 at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
There are still spots at Healthed’s Melbourne GP day to be held Saturday week at Melbourne’s convention centre.
The day includes 18 lectures from specialised educators updating you on the latest trends in CVS, respiratory and sleep, infectious disease, diabetes, allergy, pain and technology in practice.
Some of the topic that will be covered on the day, include:
- An Overview of the 2018 Heart Failure Guidelines for GPs – A/Prof John Amerena
- Atypical Opioids – Practical Guide to Initiation, Dosing and Titration – Dr Guy Bashford
- Current Migraine Prevention and Management – A/Prof Richard Stark
- A Practical Guide to Melatonin for Insomnia – A/Prof Jeremy Goldin
- Inhaler Workshop – Dr Michael Ho
- Traveller’s Diarrhoea – A Guide to Assessment, Management and Prevention – Dr Bernard Hudson
The day offers 16 category 2 CPD learning points, a free active learning module. All for less than $200. Plus, a CPR refresher is also available.
You can download a full program HERE.
You can get a discounted price when you register online. Simply click HERE.
For any other enquires on the day you can phone free at 1300 797 794 or email: [email protected]